"Savoir vivre" vacation apartment
The "Savoir vivre" apartment is non-smoking, designed to cater to the desires of two people. The living and dining area is a space flooded with natural light, with a view though the large window leading to one of the two balconies and the lovely hillside vineyards. The second balcony is on the other side of the apartment, allowing you to enjoy sun or shade, depending on your mood. Enjoy your breakfast, a sunbath, afternoon coffee or sip a glass of wine in the evening outdoors, relishing your personal privacy.
In 75 sqm, you'll find everything that expresses the "Savoir vivre" concept:
The apartment features:
- Private entrance
- Spacious living and dining area
- Reading room with super-comfortable rocking chair, adjustable roof window (skylight)
- Spacious kitchen (see separate item list for outfitting and appliances)
- Bathroom with window, open Italian shower, bathtub, toilet and bidet
- Bedroom with double bed and large wardrobe
- Hallway with sturdy wooden bench, wall rack and full length mirror
- Lighting concept with high quality illumination
- Balcony furnished with GARPA balcony furniture
- Parking available
Description: Outfitting and appliances
In the kitchen: large cooking island,high-end Miele appliances (dishwasher, microwave, oven, refrigerator, induction cooktop with 4 plates) efficient range hood, Senseo coffee machine, kettle, toaster, hand mixer, blender, kitchen scales, as well as a full dining service, including plates, dishes, glasses, cutlery and high-end kitchen and cooking utensils.
- Internet access, Wi-Fi, compact stereo system with internet/local radio, CD player and bluetooth function, flat screen plasma tv and DVD player
- Separate utility room with washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board, clotheslines, locked bicycle storage
- Safety features: Smoke detector, fire extinguisher and emergency locking system.