You'll find all events in Endingen at:
The Kaiserstuhl wine cooperatives invite you to wine tastings, cellar tours and wine
festivals. You'll find all dates for the Kaiserstuhl winegrowers' cooperatives here:
The Kaiserstuhl hills are of volcanic origin and Germany's sunniest area. Its
location, in the border triangle of Germany, France and Switzerland offers
holidaymakers a variety of excursions and recreational activities.
Here is a selection:
- The cities of Freiburg, Basel, Colmar and Strasbourg are close by and offer not only beautiful inner cities but also numerous topic-specific museums.
- Europapark in Rust is the largest amusement park in Germany
- Trails and walking routes to suit all aspirations
- Cycling and mountain biking trails
- Winter sports in the Black Forest
- and Alsace: cross-country skiing, downhill skiing and snowshoeing.
- Golf course in Tuniberg and Kirchzarten just 30 min away
- Thermal Baths and waterparks
- numerous water sports on the Rhine
More information and ideas can be found at www.kaiserstuhl.eu